You won’t want to miss the Pregnancy Awareness Month kick-off event, Motherhood Begins Now!
When: Sunday, May 2, 2010
Where: TreePeople grounds.
12601 Mulholland Drive
Beverly Hills, 90210
Sunday May 2, 2010
12:30 – 4:00pm
This year the event is going to be a celebrity-studded festival or pregnancy love!
- Meet Trista Sutter and Jessica Denay book signing at 1pm The Hot Mom to be Handbook.
- Mr David mini children’s music concert completes the day at 3:45pm
- Scott Stapp of Creed will serenade his beautiful pregnant wife Jaclyn “Arms Wide Open” at 2:15pm
- Join the expert panel discussion with Ricki Lake & Joey Fisher
- Kim Barnouin of Skinny Bitch talks food and pregnancy
- Meet Dr. Alan Greene book signing at 3:30
- Anna Getty talks prenatal yoga at the Manduka booth
- Take a hike with Strollerstrides founder Lisa Druxman
- Free Mommy Spa services at the lounge. Get there early to sign up!
- Meet Josie Maran and get her make up tips at the Mommy Spa Lounge
- Free organic snacks
- Round table discussion of how to Shift Your Habit and Save the Planet with author Elizabeth Rogers and ecoMom founder Kimberly Pinkson
- Nosh at the Border Grill truck (cash only)
- Toddler activity area hosted by Hot Mom’s Club
- Face painting
- Plant a tree
- Over 30 pregnancy and mommy vendors for your shopping pleasure.
- Raffle prizes given every 15 minutes
- Anna Getty tells all about her Organic Kitchen
- Anna Getty & Kim Barnouin book signing at Eat Cleaner Booth.
- Elizabeth Rogers book signing at gdiapers booth.
- Meet the mom founders of Plum Organics and gDiapers
- Learn about Midwifery and Doulas
- Ricki Lake book signing
- Expecting Models prenatal fashion show