First time moms-to-be sometimes feel left out on Mother’s Day. We say celebrate that bump!
Art Bellies is a parent-founded company dedicated to helping pregnant women and their families create beautiful, elegant but easy-to-make pregnancy art.
Create deeply personal yet bold pregnancy art that looks as good hanging in your living room as it does in your baby nursery.
Whether you want to create elegant Japanese-inspired ink prints or bold Matisse-like pregnancy portraits, the kits provide all the tools and supplies you need. You can even make sequential silhouettes of your pregnancy and visually track the changes of your growing belly month by month.
The process of creating belly art is quick, easy, and most of all fun! Painting your pregnancy with your partner is an amazing experience and there are no words to describe the joy of seeing your own baby turned into art.
* 1 sheet of colored handmade paper
* 2 sheet of white handmade portrait paper
* 6 sheets of practice newsprint paper
* a 1″ sheep’s hair calligraphy brush
* a 2″ sheep’s hair calligraphy brush
* a 1 oz vial of Japanese Sumi-e Ink
* 2 colored packets of earthen ochre
* 1 ceramic paint dish
* and a full instruction booklet