Our Celebrate Mama!® licensed events are an important part of our mission to connect expecting women, moms and families with local resources and each other. These events take place throughout our 9-month campaign.
This year, Celebrate Mama!® and events celebrating Pregnancy Awareness Month™ (May only) are being held in Austin, Chicago, Houston, Maryland and Orange County and the list continues to grow. Check back often and watch our Facebook page or Twitter feed for details. For a FULL LISTING of these events and details, click here.
If there isn’t an event planned near you, would you like to host a Celebrate Mama!® or an event celebrating Pregnancy Awareness Month™ in your town? We would love to help you!
Event Ideas include:
- Expos featuring local and national resources and service providers sponsors
- Speaker – OBGYN, fertility specialist, mid-wife, hospital tour
- Exercise – pre-natal yoga classes or walking club
- Author presentation / book signing
- Tour of hospital or birthing center
- Healthy Eating while pregnant – cooking class, food education
- Movie viewing, e.g. What To Expect
For more information on hosting a licensed Pregnancy Awareness Month or Celebrate Mama event, contact us via email at events@PregnancyAwareness.com
To stay in the know about all that we have planned for 2015, subscribe to our monthly newsletter!