- Alisa Donner
- 1075 days ago
- bonding with children
- Facebook Contest
- Pregnancy Awareness Month
- pregnancy stories
This Week’s PAM initiative is Nurture. How do you Nurture yourself? A different type of Facebook contest this week, sponsored by e.p.t:
Before and during pregnancy, we must nourish and care for our bodies to create a healthy and safe haven for our baby(ies). As mothers, we are always on call, but it is important that we continue to care for ourselves so that we can best care for others.
This week, we are doing something a little different. We are asking you to share your unique stories in exchange for a donation that will help Nurture and assist women who are unable to financially care for their families. Moms and Moms-To-Be are encouraged to share their story of “The Moment They Knew” they were pregnant. Where were you? Who did you tell first? How did you tell your partner? Did you save your pregnancy test?
For every story submitted, e.p.t.® will donate $1 to Room to Grow, an organization that is dedicated to enriching the lives of babies born into poverty throughout their critical first three years of development. Comment and share your story, and help us Nurture other families this week. Our goal is to raise $1,000. Your comment counts.
- Mysteries of Nurturing, Sensual and Relaxing “When I first connected with Lisa & David, they were…
- What Helps a Stuffy Nose? Moisture Reposted from our blog from December 21, 2011 due to…
- Claiming Your Birth Story Have you claimed your birth story? Every birth story is…
- Seasons of Parenthood By: Mirranda Reinhardt for Pregnancy Awareness Month® The hot…
- Scheduling to Nurture: Everything You Wanted to Know, But Didn’t Dare Ask Nurturing and self care, do they mean the same thing…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.