Be sure to check out the ongoing conversation about babies and sleep on Twitter by following us @PregAwareness. You can also post your comments and questions here on the blog.
- Dr. Fleiss: http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Dreams-Pediatricians-Secrets-Nights/dp/B005M4Z3KG/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319424981&sr=1-10
- Dr. Karp: http://www.happiestbaby.com/
- Dr. Ferber: http://www.amazon.com/Solve-Your-Childs-Sleep-Problems/dp/0743201639/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319424864&sr=1-1
- No Cry Sleep Solution: http://www.amazon.com/No-Cry-Sleep-Solution-Gentle-Through/dp/0071381392/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319424929&sr=1-2
- Dr. Sears: http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/sleep-problems
- Dr. Weissbluth: http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Sleep-Habits-Happy-Child/dp/0345486455/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319424738&sr=1-1
Don’t forget, you get points for joining our rewards program and leaving a comment. You can join the rewards club by going back to the home page and clicking on the rewards box half way down the page on the right sidebar.
- Getting Back to Good Nights (and Days!): Eight Sleeping Solutions to Help Tired Tots and Their Parents Get Some Rest As soon as your little one comes into your world…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.