- Anna & Alisa
- 18 days ago
- pregnancy awareness month events
Is there a Pregnancy Awareness Event in your city (check our Is there a Pregnancy Awareness Event in your city (check our calendar)?
If not, you can start one! We at P.A.M. are looking for people and organizations to partner with in taking our message to a broader audience.
We have developed our Licensed Events Program to create opportunities for groups of women to benefit from our presence and outreach. Women will be able to connect with a wider audience through our website and sponsor participation, which will allow them to learn how to tap into resources within themselves and their communities.
We can help you create and plan your own event for the women in your community. Contact our Licensed Events Coordinator, Rachael Lingle at or (562) 682-1853*
- Expo Event featuring local and national sponsors
- Speaker – OBGYN, fertility specialist, mid-wife, hospital tour
- Exercise – pre-natal yoga classes or walking club
- Author presentation / book signing
- Tour of hospital or birthing center
- Healthy Eating while pregnant – cooking class, food education
- Movie viewing, e.g. What To Expect
May is Pregnancy Awareness Month. Our mission is to inspire women to develop the confidence to make conscious decisions about pregnancy and becoming pregnant. For a minimal investment, you can become part of a bigger, national campaign to support healthy pregnancies!
*licensing fees apply
- Pregnancy Awareness Month 2012 LA Event Montage The 5th Annual Pregnancy Awareness Month event held in LA…
- Why Pregnancy Awareness Month®? We were 2 relatively new mom’s who were also teaching…
- Pregnancy Awareness for Dad’s! I am very excited to be on the 2013 Advisory…
- Sacred Pregnancy Sacred Pregnancy By Anni Daulter- Author of Sacred Pregnancy www.sacredpregnancy.com…
- Pregnancy Awareness Announces Website & Logo Updates If you’ve been on our website lately you may have…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.